Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Body Cookin'

Hello, I haven't been on here in awhile and I apologize. I have had so many things going on ! Now back to the sauna episode.So I texted my friend Jeni & ask her how she felt about going to the sauna,she replied, "I don't like them, they make me feel bad & I almost passed out in one" I said great so you wanna go with me to one? After some back & forth texting,some hesitation & some nagging on my part, Jeni was game.So I asked her what do you wear in one of those things, a swimsuit or do you go naked with a towel around you ? Jeni advised me that she wore a bathing suit on her previous sauna experience so now that I knew the proper attire I was ready...hopefully. I made arrangements for us to finally go one afternoon after work. We met up at a local store and rode to the sauna together, we laughed the whole time on our car ride over to the sauna,if this was any indication as to how the rest of the sauna experience was going to be..oh my watch out ! 

    We finally got to the sauna and checked in.We were instructed on where to go & given the instructions (yes there are instructions for using a sauna....) when we finally got there we each went into our stalls to change and get prepared for the body oven that was waiting for us.First of all let me say that the sauna ,to me, looked like a human size chicken coop, complete with "roosting bars/benches",we entered slowly,giggling of course. As we perched our self up on the top to adjoining benches I immediately felt completely absurd lol. Prior to entry we made it clear that we would stay the whole 30 minutes even though my husband said there was no way we could make it the full 30 minutes in there .After a few minutes in there and lots of laughing and cackling like a bunch of hens I was about to pass out & Jeni  had sweat beading up and her glasses were foggy.It was then we decided we would stay in for 7 then out for a few then in for 7 until the 30 minutes was up.  Each time we switched in and out of the sauna we giggled at our butt prints on the benches ! I dubbed the use of a sauna as "body cookin" Stay tuned for more sauna stories :)

     

No comments:

Post a Comment