Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Sauna....

Jeni-my partner in crime :)
First of all let me say that finding a sauna to use is not a easy thing to do.I  made several phone calls one day & finally found a sauna that was available for public use. Me being me, of course I googled sauna use & dangers and the more I searched the more hesitant I became of using the sauna.One article said the use of a sauna can cause your body to start detoxing from all kinds of things and you could experience seizures,asthma attacks,nausea vomiting, and you could pass out..the list goes on and on. Obviously I became petrified of the sauna,however,I continued to search the different types of saunas & found that there is a difference in saunas.I had no choice but to go the infrared sauna route because that was the only one I had access to. The next problem was I was afraid to go alone for fear of dying in the sauna. I knew the person that would be my partner in crime in the sauna would be my friend Jeni, even though she didn't know it yet lol.          

No comments:

Post a Comment