Saturday, June 9, 2012

My tick doctor

I started taking my D-ribose powder & starting feeling alot better so I decided to go ahead and call the Dr's number that was given to me.I called and the staff was most helpful.I explained my situation & they got me in rather quickly ( I was told before I called that it may take several months to get me in- they got me in within the week ! )  On my first visit I could tell she was just what I needed to beat this disease,very knowledgeable & she listened to everything I had to say. As she began telling more about Lymes disease and how if affects you a light went on and this disease finally began to make sense to me.For the first time in months I finally had a explanation for all my weird symptoms  and problems that I had been experiencing. At the conclusion of my visit I left with a checklist of things to get,things to take and why and  also a order for more blood work. It seemed overwhelming at first but I knew I could do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment