Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My internet searching led to help...

One day I was online searching for some kind of natural remedies for Lymes disease because I was sick of taking antibiotics.I came across several sites that had all kinds of informative http://www.ehow.com/way_5523521_natural-treatment-lyme-disease.html  and also http://cassia.org/treatments.htm had alot of links that were very helpful ! In the midst of all my searching one thing was for certain, Lyme's disease can be very destructive on ones body if left untreated ! I stumbled across one site that said the herb Cats Claw was good in the treatment of Lyme. So me & my hubby set off to go to a local Natural food store to get the herb, they didn't have it, so I went to another natural foods store in Dublin. The trip to this store turned my nightmare around ! I had been there before several years earlier & the lady was most helpful & very knowledgeable so I knew she could help me.I explained my ordeal to her & she came back with all kinds of stuff to help me,for the first time in a long time I was starting to see a glimmer of hope !

             

No comments:

Post a Comment