Monday, June 4, 2012

So I survived the 4 weeks of Doxy...yippie

Well , four weeks slowly went by and I still hurt like hell . I still had a rash on my legs and I still had many strange & bizarre symptoms that made me feel like I was slowly losing control of my body. Getting in & out of bed was a long & painful process, I cringed at the thoughts of getting up in the night to go to the bathroom ! Turning over in the bed was dreadful, my whole back,hips & legs hurt, at times I had thoughts of just laying in one spot all night & taking a chance of my body going numb rather than turning over...pathetic I know lol One day as I was moaning,groaning & growling in an attempt to get out of the bed ,my adorable (yes that was sarcastic) husband was laughing and said " baby,sleeping with you is like sleeping with a geriatric person ." Me (being the quick witted smart ass I am) cleverly smiled and said "yes, honey bun..I know how you feel, because sleeping with you is like having a sleep over at the nursing home.. oh..& by the way....your snoring could wake the dead...just sayin ." He quickly turned as red as a red delicious apple and then walked away , as I was making the ding,ding sound for boxing !  I had won this battle lol ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment