Tuesday, June 5, 2012

D- ribose ?

The lady at the health food store told me about a supplement called D-ribose.http://www.springsunday.com/ribose-d-powder-200-jarrow.html This product was simply amazing ! She told me it helped with muscle issues &  fatigue, which I was suffering from so bad. She also told me about a doctor in Salem who she knew could help me.I took the name & number & was excited about all the knowledge that had just been shared with me ! I was skeptical about the D-Ribose ,but  I decided to buy it and  try it. After all, what did I have to lose ! I went home & decided to start taking it immediately, glad I did because the first night I took the supplement I actually slept through the night.The next day I got in my first full dose of the supplement. By the end of the day I didn't feel as bad as I usually did. Maybe...just maybe...this will work !    

No comments:

Post a Comment